University health services (UHS) Preparedness to combat COVID 19.
University health services (UHS) has ensured their staff are trained, equipped and capable of practices needed to:
- Prevent the spread of respiratory diseases including COVID-19 within the facility
- Promptly identify and isolate patients with possible COVID-19 and inform the correct facility staff and public health authorities
- Care for a limited number of patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 as part of routine operations
- Monitor and manage any healthcare personnel that might be exposed to COVID-19
- Communicate effectively within the facility and plan for appropriate external communication related to COVID-19
- has equipped the staff with PPE,N 95 mask, face shield and medical mask